Recently, AccessText Network invited representatives from Onix and the National Federation of the Blind (NFB) to conduct a webinar regarding the importance of accessibility, including document accessibility, for organizations. Conversion specialists from Onix also gave a live document conversion demonstration using Equidox by Onix™, the cloud-based software application that quickly and easily converts inaccessible PDFs into accessible PDF, HTML and EPUB content. Watch the webinar below to discover:
- The importance of accessibility, including document accessibility, for organizations.
- A live demonstration and document conversion using the Equidox application.
- A Q&A session with additional information on the features, functionality, and capabilities of Equidox.
The guest speakers were:
- Pat Needles, Equidox Sales Manager at Onix
- Dan Tuleta, Equidox Account Manager at Onix
- Eric Duffy, Director of Access Technology at the NFB
- Ryan Pugh, Access Technology Analyst at the NFB
"*" indicates required fields
Tammy Albee | Director of Marketing | Equidox Tammy joined Equidox after four years of experience working at the National Federation of the Blind. She firmly maintains that accessibility is about reaching everyone, regardless of ability, and boosting your market share in the process. "Nobody should be barred from accessing information. It's what drives our modern society."