Recently, AccessText Network invited representatives from Onix and the National Federation of the Blind (NFB) to conduct a webinar regarding the importance of accessibility, including document accessibility, for organizations. Conversion specialists from Onix also gave a live document conversion demonstration using Equidox by Onix™, the cloud-based software application that quickly and easily converts inaccessible PDFs into accessible PDF, HTML and EPUB content. Watch the webinar below to discover:
- The importance of accessibility, including document accessibility, for organizations.
- A live demonstration and document conversion using the Equidox application.
- A Q&A session with additional information on the features, functionality, and capabilities of Equidox.
The guest speakers were:
- Pat Needles, Equidox Sales Manager at Onix
- Dan Tuleta, Equidox Account Manager at Onix
- Eric Duffy, Director of Access Technology at the NFB
- Ryan Pugh, Access Technology Analyst at the NFB