Recently, AccessText Network invited representatives from Onix and the National Federation of the Blind (NFB) to conduct a webinar regarding the importance of accessibility, including document accessibility, for organizations. Conversion specialists from Onix also gave a live document conversion demonstration using Equidox by Onix™, the cloud-based software application that quickly and easily converts inaccessible PDFs into accessible PDF, HTML and EPUB content. Watch the webinar below to discover:
- The importance of accessibility, including document accessibility, for organizations.
- A live demonstration and document conversion using the Equidox application.
- A Q&A session with additional information on the features, functionality, and capabilities of Equidox.
The guest speakers were:
- Pat Needles, Equidox Sales Manager at Onix
- Dan Tuleta, Equidox Account Manager at Onix
- Eric Duffy, Director of Access Technology at the NFB
- Ryan Pugh, Access Technology Analyst at the NFB
Onix Accessibility Pulse
Whether you work for a government agency, educational institution or for-profit business, you need to keep your finger on the pulse of accessibility. Onix helps you monitor what’s going on in the industry through its news series — Accessibility Pulse. Coverage is written by independent reporters and includes how peers are creating accessible content, regulation and legislation updates, technology trends and more.