The W3C Web Accessibility Initiative established a set of guidelines titled WCAG 2.0 in response to regulations legally mandating organizations to make online content accessible to people with hearing, cognitive and visual impairments.
Onix provides the WCAG resources below as well as the product Equidox to help you create web accessible content.
ACCESSIBILITY GUIDELINES AND INFORMATION
- W3C Web Accessibility Initiative – Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
- PDF VS HTML Which is the Best Route?
- Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA)
- Ontario Regulation 191/11 Integrated Accessibility Standards
- Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat Standard on Web Accessibility
- US – Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973
- Website Accessibility Under Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Australia – Disability Discrimination Act, 1992
- UK – Equality Act 2010