Equidox Open Jobs
Equidox Software Company: Enabling PDF accessibility through intelligent, automated solutions.
Scope/Level of Decision Making
This is an exempt position operating under limited decision-making and supervision. Position performs a variety of assigned activities, referring more complex issues to the manager.
Equidox is looking for ambitious Sales Representatives who are eager to learn enterprise software sales and further their sales careers. Sales representatives will help companies identify PDF accessibility pain points and solve them with one of Equidox’s robust PDF accessibility solutions. If you are driven, hard-working, and goal-oriented this position will be great for you! We have an aggressive compensation plan for those who are willing to work hard and close sales.
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Some sales experience, preferably a SaaS background, but not required for the right candidate.
- Driven to be the best on the team
- Can easily articulate the Equidox software solutions/technology
- Is able to uncover opportunities when they exist
- Can match our solutions to the customer’s pain points
- Build and maintain a robust pipeline
- Self-starter who can take direction
- Google Workspace aka G-Suite proficiency is preferred but not required
You will be successful if:
- Your ability to learn is off the charts and you are hungry for more
- You don’t believe in settling, you’ll always find ways to overachieve and keep improving
- You love to connect with people online, face to face, on the phone
- You want to win all the time and y our motivation is at an extremely high-level
- Love a fast-paced, fun group of people to work with
- You have the desire to be a great software salesperson
Education: BA/BS degree preferred, or equivalent practical experience
Travel Expectation: 10 – 15% Domestic.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we may be unable to respond to phone or email inquiries but we are reviewing and considering all applications in the order in which they were submitted on a rolling basis.
It is the policy of Equidox to ensure equal employment opportunity in accordance with the Ohio Revised Code 125.111 and all applicable federal regulations and guidelines. Employment discrimination against employees and applicants due to race, color, religion, sex, (including sexual harassment), national origin, disability, age (40 years old or more), military status, or veteran status is illegal.
Equidox will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States or Canada. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided.
Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.